The list of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes included in (i)View version 1659 are as follows:
New Features and Enhancements
- Security: Implemented optional two factor authentication
- Security: Added audit trail for two factor authentication changes
- Performance: Implemented load balancer for (i)View Application Servers to provide additional redundancy and load balancing
- ConnectMe Desktop: Implemented changes to enable two factor authentication
- UI: Added menus and dialogs to support two factor authentication
- Reporting: Added a “Remove Resource w/GUIDs” report
- Portal: Added Aastra MIB
- Portal: Added the ability to specify v1 vs. v2 SNMP Get
- Portal: Monitoring engine was not triggering an alert when it processed a SNMP Trap for a 911 call
- ConnectMe Desktop: Proxy Settings were being overwritten when reinstalling/updating the CME desktop
- ConnectMe Desktop: The login dialog was too small on higher resolution screens
- Portal: On resource creation, resource processing mode was not being set to “everything”.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-671-5367 or email us at email@example.com.